SOKKIA LP415 Self-Leveling Rotating Laser
Sokkia Rotating Laser LP415 Leveling Laser is compact, lightweight, rugged and affordable. The LP415 provides a 300-meter working range in diameter, more than enough for most construction and interior/exterior work. High-speed self-leveling at the press of a button, a visible red laser and H.I. Alert to prevent false readings make this laser ideal for the construction industry.
300-meter working range
- The LP415 provides a 300m (1,000 ft.) working range in diameter, more than enough for most interior/exterior work.
Highly-reliable, high-speed self-leveling
- Horizontal accuracy of 15 arc seconds.
- Simply press the button and the LP415 quickly levels itself and start rotating.
Visible red laser
- A flashing red light in the laser-emission window makes laser projection clearly noticeable even at a distance.
Compact, lightweight yet rugged
- The lightweight 2 kg (4.4 lb.) body conforms to the IP56 specification for superior dust- and water-resistance to withstand demanding construction environments.
H.I.Alert for extra reliability
- The laser beam will shut off as soon as the instrument is tilted or jarred to prevent false readings.
Comes complete with:
- SOKKIA LR200 Dual Face Multi Colour Detector & Bracket
- Dry Cell Batteries and Holder
- Hard Carry Case
- Optional rechargeable Battery & Charger