The key benefit of a good tripod is its stability, robustness and the torsional rigidity. With this, durability is not the only argument for the original tripod made by Leica Geosystems. Other substantial benefits are the height stability under load and the minimal horizontal drift. Also not to be underestimated are advantages such as long life, optimal vibration dampening, water resistance, outstanding behavior in solar radiation and their weight in relation to load-bearing capacity.
- Stable centralized turnable headplate with a 1/4 inch thread
- Working height from 40 to 115 cm
- Flip levers on each leg allow easy and quick height adjustment.
- Central column can be positioned conveniently by rotating the handle (45 cm range)
- The integrated bubble level facilitates correct vertical alignment
- Designed to use with the TA360, FTA 360, FTA 360S adapter and Leica Lino Products
- Supplied in a bag with shoulder straps