Key Features of Sokkia CX101 Reflectorless Total Station
Sokkia CX 101 Reflectorless Total Station features include advanced RED-tech EDM for fast, pinpoint reflectorless measurement up to 500m. Its Long-Range Bluetooth® wireless communication provides data instantly to your Bluetooth-equipped controller, up to 500m away. Integrated TSshield provides unmatched remote ability to track, secure, and support your instrument. Its IP66 dustproof/waterproof rating, heavy-duty metal chassis and handle, and work-week battery life make the CX100 Series the clear leader in conventional total stations.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
- Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
- Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongRange Data Communication
- The CX100 series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
- All CX 100 series data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- CX 100 Series features SOKKIA’s original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
- Sokkia CX101 features groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
The Longest Battery Life – 36 Hours!
- The CX100 series single battery can last up to 36 hours.
- Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work.
- Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
- IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating.
- Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness.
- Standard usage temperature range-20°to +60°C.
- USB TypeA port for convenient added memory. Use of included USB accessory assures IP66 protection.
- One-touch star key [★] offers instant access to functions.
- Conveniently located “trigger” key lets you take a series of measurements with the push of a button without taking your eye off the telescope.
- Control panel features large 10-key pad with LCD that provides optimum viewing and convenience.
- Green/red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
- Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.
Overview for the Sokkia CX 101 1 Second Reflectorless Total Station
Achieve exceptional survey measurements in record time with the Sokkia CX101 Reflectorless Total Station. With groundbreaking technology such as advanced angle measurement, fast and powerful EDM, long range Bluetooth wireless communication, and the TsShield security system, the Sokkia CX101 enables you to take survey measurements faster and with more precision than ever before.
With 1-second accuracy, the Sokkia Reflectorless Total Station allows you to measure without a prism at a distance of up to 1,640 feet. Measure to dangerous or difficult to reach locations like power lines, bridges and scaffolding accurately and safely, or use a single or triple prism to extend the distance measuring range to over 16,000 feet!
Whichever method you choose, you’ll be sure to benefit from the pinpoint precision of the Sokkia CX’s optical laser. Not only does it allow you to measure precisely to corners and walls, but it can even measure around tree branches and through chain-link fences. Plus, the coaxial EDM beam boasts the best measurement time of its class, ensuring super-fast aiming.
Long-Range Bluetooth Technology
Use reliable Bluetooth wireless technology to communicate with the Sokkia Total Station up to a distance of 980 feet. With the ability to immediately process information by wirelessly connecting with a PC, laptop or data collector, you’ll be able to get work done quickly and efficiently while still on the job site.
Advanced Security and Maintenance
The world’s first integrated support station, TsShield, protects your Sokkia CX Total Station from unauthorized usage through a coded signal that disables it from anywhere in the world. You can also use Sokkia’s cloud-based servers to check whether the total station is being efficiently used, stay informed of firmware enhancements and keep up to date on software enhancements.
The Sokkia Total Station features a control panel that is sophisticated yet easy to use. The LCD screen is large and easy to read, and the 25-key pad provides the user with a number of convenient functions. The handy trigger key, for example, allows you to quickly take a series of measurements without looking away from the telescope, while the one-touch star key gives you instant access to important functions. You’ll also appreciate the telescope guide light, which is visible at a range of up to 492 feet, as well as the laser plummet, which offers five levels of brightness and makes set up quick and efficient.
Built to Last
With a metal chassis and heavy duty handle, the Sokkia CX Reflectorless Total Station is built to handle even the toughest surveying site conditions. With an IP rating of 66 and the ability to handle major dust and water exposure, the Sokkia has one of the highest protection ratings in the field. And since the Sokkia CX features a battery that lasts up to 36 hours, you can rest assured that your total station will always be ready for work when you are.
Complete more measurements in less time using the powerful onboard computer which allows you to effortlessly calculate coordinate measurement, setting out line and arc, offset and missing line measurement, pint projection, surface area, and much more with the touch of a few buttons. The angle measurement function, for example, relies on the Independent Angle Calibration System (IACS) to provide you with extremely reliable one-second angle measurement. It also enables you to measure the horizontal angle between two points and set the horizontal angle to a required value.
No matter how many measurements you take, you’ll always have plenty of memory to store your data, using the 10,000 point internal memory or the included 8 GB industrial USB stick. When the job is done, easily upload and transfer data for processing with your choice of software applications, using the USB port, Bluetooth wireless connection or optional data cable.
The superior technology of the Sokkia CX 101 (1-Second) Reflectorless Total Station found in features like the powerful EDM, long range Bluetooth wireless communication, and the TsShield security system are exactly what you need in order to stay on top in the increasingly competitive surveying world.