The Bosch Gol 26D Optical Site Level has been designed for the experienced and novice users, with a build quality worth of the Bosch.
Bosch optical levels provide a perfect combination of precision and robustness. Reliable and exact results. Compact metal design suitable for construction sites and tough outdoor conditions.
Every aspect of the Bosch GOL 26D demonstrates how series Bosch are with getting their survey tools designed and built to meet the users requirements. The Bosch Site Level GOL 26 D is not just another level. The Site proof casing surrounds the very high quality 26x magnification optics that offers clear images of the levelling staff over long and short distances. The housing on the Bosch 26D is solid with an easy 360 degree rotation plate with clear presice position marks. The base plate of the sIte level sits firmly on the Bosch Site tripod included with this kit. The site tripod is strong enough to be loaded used time and time again in all site environments offering a very stable platform for the Site Level. The Bosch 5 Metre levelling staff complements this excellent value package – The Bosch GOL 26 D Optical Site Level.
Bosch GRL 300HV Professional Features:
- Designed for outdoor use due to sturdy metal housing with dust and splash protection (IP54)
- Robust design with built-in target collimator and integrated circular vial
- Compensator lock for safe transport
- Target collimator for rough alignment
- Penta prism makes it easy to read the circular vial
- Large focusing knob for easy alignment
- Fast aperture for excellent staff reading
- High precision (1.6 mm/30 m) over long distances
- Endless angle setting using knobs on both sides with friction-braked rotation
- Erect image
Technical data: Bosch GOL 26D Professional Level
|Model||Bosch GOL 26D Professional|
|Unit of measure||360 degrees|
|Levelling accuracy||1.6 mm at 30 m|
|Working range||up to 100 m|
|Dust and splash protection||IP 54|
|Operating temperature||-10 – 50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 – 70 °C|
|Weight, approx.||1.7 kg|