Key Features of Bosch GTC 400 C Professional Thermo Camera
High-Quality Thermal Images and Bluetooth Connectivity
The GTC 400 C infrared camera from Bosch delivers high-quality thermal images with a 160 x 120px sensor resulting in 19,200 measuring points and can save up to 500 visual and thermal images for later reference. The Bosch GTC 400C Thermal Imager makes it easy to visualize temperature differences within a working. Range of -10°C and +400°C and with an accuracy of ±3°C.
The thermal camera is easy to use, with all important functions accessible with just one click. The thermal images are easy to interpret on the 3.5 Inch. Colour display and are automatically saved with a visual image, which can be shown side by side for clearer documentation. A built-in TrackMyTools. Module makes it easy to keep track of the device, which is dust- and splash-proof with an IP53 rating.
The temperature gun is useful for a wide range of applications, including those in the construction, traditional trade, automotive, veterinary and agricultural fields.
The infrared thermometer has a built-in WiFi hotspot, enabling the easy transfer of measurements and data using the Measuring Master app. Alternatively, transfer data to a PC with the microUSB and use the included software to edit the thermal images or create detailed reports.
Connect To The Measuring Master App
Using an integrated WiFi hotspot, easily connect to the Measuring Master app to transfer images to a smartphone. Inside the app, comment on and markup the images for later reference.
Get High Image Quality
The thermal camera has a resolution of 160 x 120 (19,200 px), resulting in high-quality thermal images which make it easy to visualize temperature differences
Access the most important features with just one click and easily interpret thermal images on the large colourdisplay, save them with a visual image for clear documentation
- Electrical Applications – Quickly and effectively check cable connections, cabinets, and electrical components
- HVAC – Check underfloor heating and AC, locate leaks, and inspect radiators
- Window Installation – Search for faulty insulation and thermal bridges and detect leaks and water penetration
- Automotive – Scan heating and cooling systems, fuse boxes, coolant pipes and catalytic converters or check the engine temperature
In summary, what Bosch GTC 400 C Professional offers you and your daily business:
- Intuitive handling, easy to understand – opening up a new level of professionalism.
- Helps increase transparency for you and your clients to gain their confidence – a clear asset to strengthen customer loyalty and the acquisition of new customers.
- Turns problems into tasks: the visualisation with thermal imagery simplifies communication with your clients, e.g. you can show them right away what the issue is and what needs to be done – because the thermal image says more than words could.
- Gives you valuable support before the job: quick measuring and thermal imaging helps you avoid errors and find potential sources for problems faster.
- Easy documentation of the measured results through wireless connection with the Measuring Master App – you can share the pictures with customers and colleagues on site via smartphone and tablet or via PC comfortably from at home with the GTC Transfer Software. Visual image to increase transparency.
Specifications of Bosch GTC 400 C Thermal Imaging Camera
|Measurement range ||-10°C to +400°C |
|Measuring accuracy of IR ||±3.0°C |
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ||<50 mK |
|Resolution ||0.1°C |
|Size of IR sensor ||160x120px |
|Number of measuring points ||19,200 |
|Power supply ||4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) 1 x GBA 12V 1 x GBA 10.8V |
|Frame buffer (number of images) ||500 |
|Memory type ||Internal memory |
|File format of image ||.jpg |
|Data transfer ||MicroUSB, Wi-Fi |
|Dust and splash protection ||IP53 |
|Weight ||0.54kg |
|Supported Android devices ||Smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher, Tablet with Android 4.3 or higher |
|Supported iOS devices ||iPad (3rd Gen. or higher), iPad Air (1st Gen. or higher), iPad mini (1st Gen. or higher), iPhone 4S or higher |
|Display type ||TFT LCD |
|Size of display ||3.5″ |
|Operating temperature ||-10 – 45°C |
|Storage temperature ||-20 – 70°C |
|Focus distance, minimum ||0.3m |
|Warranty ||One Year Warranty |
Bosch GTC 400 C Scope of delivery:
- Bosch GTC 400C
- Carrying Pouch
- AA1 alkaline battery adapter
- 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) batteries
- Micro USB cable
- User Manual
Video of Bosch GTC-400 C Professional Thermal Camera