When Projecting a line or plumbing columns or walls, the Bosch DGT 10 will state to user the actual variance in true plumb and allow user to accurately and quickly turn the instrument back to a plumb position.
The CST/berger DGT 10 features dual digital displays and a simple 6-key user interface that makes using the instrument very simple and easy.
The Bosch DGT-10 inclused an optical plummet that allows the user to align instrument directly over a reference point without having to use the old plumbob method. The telescope is 30X and the minimum focus is 53″.
The DGT10 also features a 1:100 stadia ratio that allows operators to quickly estimate distances in the field. Working range is approximately 450′ in radius.
Features of Bosch DGT-10 Digital Electronic Theodolite
- State of the art glass encoder
- 5-10 second switchable horizontal and vertical angle readout.
- 2 LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Crosshair and display panel illumination built-in
- Clockwise/Counterclockwise horizontal angle
- Three different ways to read vertical angles
- Auto Power Off Option: if unit is not moved it will shut off in- 20 minutes, 30 minutes or infinity.
- Optical plummet
- Water resistant, sealed construction
- Removable tribrach for multiple set-ups