When Projecting a line or plumbing columns or walls, the Bosch DGT 2 will state to user the actual variance in true plumb and allow user to accurately and quickly turn the instrument back to a plumb position.
The CST/berger DGT 2 features dual digital displays and a simple 6-key user interface that makes using the instrument very simple and easy.
The Bosch DGT-2 inclused an optical plummet that allows the user to align instrument directly over a reference point without having to use the old plumbob method. The telescope is 30X and the minimum focus is 53″.
The DGT2 also features a 1:100 stadia ratio that allows operators to quickly estimate distances in the field. Working range is approximately 450′ in radius.
Features of Bosch DGT-2 Digital Electronic Theodolite
- State of the art glass encoder
- 2 LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers
- 2 second horizontal and vertical readout
- Crosshair and display panel illumination built-in
- Clockwise/Counterclockwise horizontal angle measurement options
- Vertical angle measuring; provides three different options plus percentage of grade
- Vertical Tilt Sensor monitors the tilt angle in x-axis
- Three different ways to read vertical angles
- Zero resetting
- Auto Power Off Option: if unit is not moved it will shut off in- 20 minutes, 30 minutes or infinity.
- Can use rechargeable battery pack, or 4 AA Alkaline batteries. Average runtime of 15 hours using alkaline batteries.
- Optical plummet
- Water resistant, sealed construction
- Removable tribrach for multiple set-ups