The Bosch GLL 2-80P Dual Plane Laser Level features two 360-degree laser planes that allow for horizontal and vertical leveling. The level’s pulse laser receiving mode works with a laser receiver (not included) for covering long distances or for use in bright light conditions. The water-resistant design helps protect against damage when used in rainy weather.
The Line Laser Level GLL 2-80 P 360 degree dual plane laser for the professional is the world’s first laser tool of its kind to simultaneously project clear horizontal and vertical laser light planes. Therefore, this new Bosch line laser level also performs the functions of a cross line laser level. Bosch have developed the GLL 2-80 as a compact robust unit that is easy to operate, it is the ideal tool for interior fitters and tilers. It levels itself in less than four seconds. It has a leveling accuracy of 0.2 millimeters per meter. There is a 5/8″ and a 1/4″ thread for working with any type of tripod.
The Bosch GLL 2-80P laser clicks easily onto rails thanks to its two magnetic stops. Depending on the work you wants to do, the user can operate the mode switch to select whether he wants to work with only a horizontal or vertical laser line or with both laser lines together.
Two laser diodes provide clearly visible lines. The range of the tool with the Receiver LR 2 Professional has a diameter of approximately 80 meters. The receiver indicates with diodes on the display and also acoustically when the laser beam makes contact with it. Another practical feature are its two accuracy levels: leveling accurate to within three millimeters is performed in seconds. If higher accuracy is required, the receiver does not respond until the result is accurate to within one millimeter.
The “Out-of-Level” function helps to achieve accurate results. The GLL 2-80 P Professional beeps and the laser line flashes quickly to indicate unintentional inclinations of more than 40. The user can fix the pendulum lock if inclined lines are required. Then he can project laser lines at any desired inclination.
The particularly robust housing makes the line laser level insensitive to dust and splash water. Thanks to its pendulum lock, the GLL 2-80 P Professional is also perfectly protected against impact when it is transported to the construction site. It remains fully functional when dropped from a height of one meter.
Advantages: Bosch GLL 2-80P Professional
- Provides precise 360-degree full plane coverage in both horizontal and vertical operations – No rotation or motors to wear out or waste battery power
- Two 360 Degree Laser Planes – That operate together or separately for maximum convenience
- IP54 waterproof protection
- Freestanding base with magnets – To attach to metal track. Both 1/4 inch and 5/8th inch tripod mounting
- Simple to use single button operation with little training requirements
- “Pulse” Laser Receiver Mode – Mode for use with laser receiver at long distances and/or in bright light conditions
- 90° horizontal and vertical bright red laser layout lines and electronic self-leveling
- Smart Pendulum Leveling System – Self-levels and indicates out-of level condition. Secure transport lock protects pendulum when unit is switched off
|Accuracy||Up to ±1/4-in @ 100-ft|
|Laser Diode||Class II 635 – 650 nm|
|Leveling Type||Self-Leveling, Up to 4°|
|Mount Threading||1/4-20, 5/8-11|
|Operating Temperature||14° F / -10° C up to 113° F / 45° C|
|Range||Up to 65-ft|
|Weight (oz.)||20.8 oz.|
- Bosch GLL 2-80P Professional
- Protective Case
- Target Plate
- 4 x 1.5 V batteries