Leica RVL 100 Laser Receiver – for extended working range
The Leica RVL 100 Laser Receiver increases the working range of line and rotation lasers, especially in bright conditions. Visual and audio signals help you to find the laser line or plane quickly and easily. This device can be utilised with most pulse style cross line lasers including the Leica Lino L2, L2+, L2P5, L360, L4P1, ML90 and ML180. With a range of up to 80m, it also has a large reception window of 42 mm to find the laser beam quickly.
- For finding red pulsed laser beams over longer distances or in difficult light conditions
- Localizes the laser beam at a distance of up to 80m
- Large reception window of 42 mm to find the laser beam quickly
- Optical and acoustic signals help to find the laser plane
- Receiver holder with quick adjustment feature for wider scope of use
- Ergonomically designed display on the front and the back
- Compatible with Leica Lino L2, L2+, L2P5, L360, L4P1, ML90 & ML180.